Congratulations on getting the FREE e-book. We will be sending the e-book to your email shortly. Meanwhile, we have a very special promotion for you! Buy while the offer last.
Offers Ends in...
Today you pay RM
59 9.90 only!
Warning! Once you close this page. You will never get this promotion again!
Lemon Essential Oil
RM 59 RM 9.90
Do you know that lemon essential oil is one of the collection you must have?
Lemon Essential Oil Benefits
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body
- Aids in digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Promotes a positive mood and cognitive ability
- Helps ward off free radicals, with its antioxidant benefits
- Soothes irritated throat
100% Pure Citrus x Limon oil
Uses for Lemon Essential Oil:
- Diffuse to support healthy respiratory function.
- Add 2-3 drops Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water, to cleanse and purify tables, cutting board, counter tops and other surfaces.
- Use as a great furniture polish. Simply add a few drops to olive oil, to clean, protect and shine wood finishes.
- Use on silver, and other metals, as a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish.
- Mix 6 drops of Lemon oil and 6 drops of the cleansing oil blend in a spray bottle, along with distilled water, shake well and spray into the air, to help freshen the air in the bathroom.
- To remove gum, oil, grease spots or crayon, rub with 1-2 drops of Lemon oil.
- To clean and increase the shelf life of fresh fruit, fill a bowl with cool water and 2-3 drops of Lemon oil. Drop your cleaned fruit into the water and stir. Be sure all surfaces of the fruit contact the lemon water. If you have an apple, and only want to eat half of it at that time, you can also put a drop of Lemon oil on the part you want to save. It will prevent oxidation (browning) of the fruit, and adds a really nice flavor to the apple.
- To cleanse and purify your dishcloth, soak it overnight in a bowl of water with a drop of Lemon oil.
- Rub a drop of Lemon oil on your hands, after using a public bathroom.
- Put 10-15 drops of Lemon oil in each gallon of carpet cleaning solution for fresh smell in the room. Mixing several drops into baking soda and sprinkling it over the carpet before vacuuming is also very effective.
How to use:
Lemon oil is intended for aromatic, topical or dietary use. Its gentle enough to be used neat.
- Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in the diffuser of your choice. One of the easiest ways to receive Lemon oil’s remarkable properties is aromatically, through diffusion or direct inhalation.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area, like to the bottom of the feet. While gentle enough to be used neat, dilution with carrier oil will help to minimize any possible skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.